Insurance Products for Retirement
Macino Financial Services uses in-depth knowledge of insurance products to help you find a policy that’s right for your situation.
You have worked too hard to see your savings disappear or to have to endure prolonged financial hardship for situations you can’t always control. We take the time to get to know you and understand your risks and financial concerns before recommending one or more of these types of insurance:
- Long-Term Care Insurance: This insurance product is not the same thing as your health insurance. It provides a maximum daily benefit for services such as respite care, living at a nursing home or assisted living facility, adult daycare, hospice care, and several others.
- Personal Life Insurance: A life insurance policy provides money to your beneficiaries after your death. We help you weigh the pros and cons of term life insurance and universal life insurance, the two most common types of policies available.
- Disability Insurance: Short-term or long-term disability insurance provides you with income if you become seriously ill or injured and can’t work. The first type pays some or all of your wages for up to six months. Long-term disability deals with injuries and illnesses over six months and potentially for the remainder of your life.
- Mortgage Protection Insurance: If you become disabled and are unable to work either temporarily or permanently, this insurance product covers your monthly mortgage payment for the duration determined by the policy. You can also draw on your mortgage protection insurance if you lose your job. If you die before you have paid your mortgage in full, the plan may pay the remainder of the balance.
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance: Although everyone age 65 and older can participate in the federal Medicare program to receive health insurance after retirement, it’s not enough to meet all expenses. This insurance product covers co-payments, deductibles, and other out-of-pocket medical expenses.
You can learn more about each of these types of insurance products by navigating to the page of the same name or by contacting us.