Insurance Plan Services
Insurance Plan Services
Macino Financial offers complete insurance plan services to give you a well-rounded financial portfolio. As an experienced Investment Advisor Representatives, we are highly knowledgeable about a wide range of insurance products. We will gather background information about your personal risks that you may want to mitigate with an appropriate insurance policy. We take the time to explain the details about each product and answer your questions in a way that makes you feel at ease. We care about our client and strive to make an honest connection with you.
Insurance Policies You May Wish to Consider
The following are some of the most popular insurance products for clients of Macino Financial:
- Disability Insurance: This type of insurance policy pays a partial benefit against lost wages if you become temporarily or permanently disabled due to an illness or injury. It differs from Social Security Disability Insurance, which is a federal program for people whose disability is expected to last one year or longer.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: The life expectancy in the United States continues to climb. It is now approximately 86 years for women and 84 years for men. That means you could need several years of care in a nursing home or specialty services such as physical therapy and assisted living. Long-term care insurance covers some of these needs.
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance: Medicare is a federal health insurance program for people over age 65 and some younger people with significant disabilities. Since it doesn’t cover all possible costs, you may wish to consider a Medicare supplemental policy if you’re unable to pay out-of-pocket medical expenses. Some insurance providers call it Medigap.
- Mortgage Protection Insurance: This is a life insurance policy designed to pay off your mortgage if you die before the maturity date. Insurance companies write mortgage protection policies for the same number of years as the original mortgage.
- Personal Life Insurance: You have numerous options to provide financial support to your survivors in the event of your death. Whole life, term, and universal life insurance are just three possibilities.
Whether you’re interested in some of these insurance products or something else, we can take the stress out of shopping for insurance.