Who We Help
Achieve Your Goals and Live Happily in Retirement
As you think about retirement, perhaps you’ve had one of the following questions:
- At what age can I/we realistically retire?
- How much will I/we need to live happily in retirement?
- How much should I/we be saving for retirement?
- How can my spouse and I get on the ‘same page’ financially leading up to and in retirement?
- How much will my/our Social Security income payments be?
- What’s my/our plan for not outliving retirement savings?
If you’re in the “Retirement Red Zone” – a period 10 years before retiring or within the first 10 years after retiring – and need answers to these and other questions, we can help.
Macino Financial Services’ Ideal Client
Macino Financial Services works with individuals and couples in Ohio and Michigan who are actively building their retirement funds. They have a desire to maintain or accelerate the growth of their nest egg and need education about the options and methods available to protect/preserve their life-long savings and turn their retirement investments into steady income.
Our “ideal” clients have simple financial goals leading up to and during retirement:
- A smooth retirement transition
- Balance – financial, individually and in their relationship
- Stay healthy – financial, body and mind
- Live Happily Retired™
- Have the confidence to spend your money in retirement
- Use money wisely in retirement
- To be on solid ground in retirement