The Truth About When to Begin Taking Social Security
With so many Americans reaching the early retirement age of 62, the question of when to begin taking Social Security benefits has never been more on the mind of “sixty-somethings.”
Many “online calculators” attempt to give simple answers to this pressing question; the truth is that there are so many factors to consider that relying solely on an online calculator to provide a meaningful answer is unwise.
Each of the 6 factors below are discussed in detail in this e-book. Complete the form to request your copy now.
- The Social Security Surrender Penalty
- Do you currently need the income from Social Security benefits?
- How are taxes on Social Security benefits calculated?
- Will you want or need to continue working after you begin to take Social Security benefits?
- What impact will retirement account Required Minimum Distributions have on your taxable retirement income?
- Longevity – What is your family history? What is your health history?
Retirement. Your vision. Our passion.
Please see our individual financial services pages or contact us to learn more.