Financial Planning & Services
When it comes to financial planning services, Macino Financial has you covered. We would be honored to assist you with the following financial planning services:
- Social Security Planning: Social security makes up a large part of retirement income for most people. Making an investment in financial planning ensures that you don’t make common mistakes that could have a permanent impact on your financial well-being.
- Retirement Plan Services: Whether you’re an employer offering a 401(k), 403(b), or 401(a) to your employees, a self-employed individual with an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), or someone who is traditionally employed, we can help you create a sound plan for retirement education and savings.
- Insurance Plan Services: Disability, long-term care, Medicare, mortgage, or personal life insurance all offer you additional financial protection. We listen to your concerns and recommends one or more insurance products to meet your needs.
- Wealth Transfer & Gifting: Creating a will and naming beneficiaries is the most common way to transfer wealth, but one or more types of trusts may also work well in your situation.
- College Planning & Savings Plan: Schedule a financial planning appointment to learn more about the 529 College Savings Plan and other options to help your children.
- Charitable Giving: Charitable giving goes beyond donating cash. We will help you assess where to donate and whether you have valuable items that could benefit your recipients and provide you with tax savings.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA): It can be challenging to determine whether a traditional IRA, Roth IRA, or Rollover IRA is best for you. We will explain the rules and walk you through different scenarios to help you decide.
- 401k Retirement Plan Services: We have created an innovative financial services product called 401kPlanPro that makes recommendations based on risk tolerance, years to retirement, and other personal factors.
Please see our individual financial planning services pages or contact us to learn more.