College Planning – Preparing for the Future
Many financial advisors know how to advise their clients on how to save for college. But only a very small percentage of advisors have become well versed on how to counsel their clients who have a child in high school on how they can utilize a customized late-stage college funding plan to reduce their out-of-pocket college costs by potentially tens of thousands of dollars.
This e-book presents several strategies for how to plan for your child’s college education now. Learn:
- How financial aid eligibility is calculated
- How assets are calculated in college aid formulas
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) formula
- Strageies for increasing financial aid
- Savings strategies
- How to strategically use a 529 plan
Complete the form to request today.